Duchess Potatoes Recipe
Although they might sound fussy to fix, these spuds are really a cinch from start to finish, according to the CT kitchen staff. All you need to do is mash the potatoes, pipe the mixture into fun designs using cake-decorating tools, then bake.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Transfer to a bowl; add 2 tablespoons butter and milk. Beat on low just until smooth; cool slightly. Add egg and chives; beat on low until fluffy.
- 3. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert #8b open star pastry tip. Fill the bag with potato mixture. Pipe potatoes into four rosettes on a greased baking sheet.
- 4. In a saucepan, melt remaining butter. Drizzle over potatoes. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Duchess Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC