Drop-in Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 large red apple, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette or vinaigrette of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine vinaigrette and lemon juice; drizzle over salad. Toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Drop-in Salad
"I was asked to bring something to work. Time was short, so I fixed this salad. It was loved by all."
"am always on *lookout* for great salads, and, by the looks, this will be popular on our table. Thank you for sharing!"
"Everyone in our family loves this salad! I like to use 2% sharp cheddar cheese and sometimes sub green onion if I don't have the red on-hand. Our favorite dressing is light raspberry vinaigarette. Especially great in the summer!"