- 20 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 5 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle coating over each cookie. Place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with crushed candies; let stand until set. Yield: 45 cookies.
Reviews for Drizzled Peppermint Cookies
Sort By :
Super yummy and fun to do with the kids. We use the peppermint Joe-Joe's from Trader Joe's and they're soooo good!
This was fast and easy to make. I took these to work and everyone enjoyed them. I used Christmas red and green mint oreos and red,white and green mint m&m's. Yumm
Easy, delicious and they travel very well in the mail.
Easy to do with kids. Kids and husband liked them (I am not a fan of candy canes), but I would most definitely make again. I think using seasonal, colored Oreo's with crushed seasonal M&M's would be very cute!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >