Drizzled Cherry Cookie Cups Recipe
No one will ever guess these cute cookies drizzled with chocolate are lighter! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling YIELD:22 servings
- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 22 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1. Roll dough into 1-in. balls; press onto the bottoms and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Place a cherry into each cup.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Yield: 22 cookies.
1 cookie equals 99 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC