- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 22 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls; press onto the bottoms and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Place a cherry into each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Yield: 22 cookies.
Reviews for Drizzled Cherry Cookie Cups
"the holiday cookie dough is easy to look up online. easy to make and tastes great. will make again. in my family we rate recipes and this one gets an A"
"These are so yummy! They did not even last a full 24 hours in our house. In the cookie dough I did put almond extract instead of vanilla. They were very very good!"
"I haven't tried this recipe, kiersie...but I did a little look around, and found where you may be able to find this recipe. I do not know for sure if this is right, but it has the same title and is in Taste of Home as well. Good luck with it. http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Lightened-Up-Holiday-cookie-Dough"
"I think we need the recipe for the Holiday cookie dough before this can be attempted. It indicates a page number, but that recipe should also be written out somewhere for us to access it. Thanks"