No one will ever guess these cute cookies drizzled with chocolate are lighter! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 22 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls; press onto the bottoms and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Place a cherry into each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Yield: 22 cookies.
Originally published as Drizzled Cherry Cookie Cups in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p51
Reviews for Drizzled Cherry Cookie Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review