- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 22 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls; press onto the bottoms and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Place a cherry into each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Yield: 22 cookies.
Reviews for Drizzled Cherry Cookie Cups
Sort By :
the holiday cookie dough is easy to look up online. easy to make and tastes great. will make again. in my family we rate recipes and this one gets an A
These are so yummy! They did not even last a full 24 hours in our house. In the cookie dough I did put almond extract instead of vanilla. They were very very good!
I haven't tried this recipe, kiersie...but I did a little look around, and found where you may be able to find this recipe. I do not know for sure if this is right, but it has the same title and is in Taste of Home as well. Good luck with it. http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Lightened-Up-Holiday-Cookie-Dough
I think we need the recipe for the Holiday cookie dough before this can be attempted. It indicates a page number, but that recipe should also be written out somewhere for us to access it. Thanks