Dried Fruit Stuffing Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dried plums
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, adding dried fruits when adding contents of stuffing mix. Just before serving, stir in almonds. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Dried Fruit Stuffing
"I love this recipe! I've made it for the past couple years and everyone has loved it! Even picky eaters who don't usually like stuffing. I think I will try adding dried cherries to it this year though. Definitely try this recipe!!"