Fruit and almonds give new life to a boxed stuffing mix in this flavorful recipe. — Taryn Kuebelbeck, Plymouth, Minnesota
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dried plums
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, adding dried fruits when adding contents of stuffing mix. Just before serving, stir in almonds. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Dried Fruit Stuffing in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p31
Reviews for Dried Fruit Stuffing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review