Dried Fruit Muesli Recipe
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apples
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dried Fruit Muesli in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p59
Reviews for Dried Fruit Muesli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2010
"My husband loves this! If I don't have all of the dried fruit on hand, I'll use just raisins."