Dried Beef Dip Recipe
"A friend shared this recipe with me about 10 years ago, and it continues to be a hit," writes Camie Schuiteman of Marion, Indiana. "Serve it with potato chips, crackers or raw veggies for a snack, or dollop it on baked potatoes at dinnertime."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:40 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (16 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- Ridged potato chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and dip until blended. Stir in beef. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 69 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC