"A friend shared this recipe with me about 10 years ago, and it continues to be a hit," writes Camie Schuiteman of Marion, Indiana. "Serve it with potato chips, crackers or raw veggies for a snack, or dollop it on baked potatoes at dinnertime."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (16 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- Ridged potato chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and dip until blended. Stir in beef. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Dried Beef Dip in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p8
Reviews for Dried Beef Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review