Dried Beef Cheese Spread Recipe
"A friend shared this thick cracker spread with a sister a while ago, and we all agree it's delicious," writes Laura Martin of Indianapolis, Indiana. "Be ready to hand out the recipe whenever you make it."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:7 servings
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jar (5 ounces) dried beef, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice and garlic powder until smooth. Beat in beef and onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC