Dried Beef Cheese Spread Recipe
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jar (5 ounces) dried beef, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice and garlic powder until smooth. Beat in beef and onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Dried Beef Cheese Spread
"I love this recipe served with Pretzel Crisps. Its addictive."