"A friend shared this thick cracker spread with a sister a while ago, and we all agree it's delicious," writes Laura Martin of Indianapolis, Indiana. "Be ready to hand out the recipe whenever you make it."
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jar (5 ounces) dried beef, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice and garlic powder until smooth. Beat in beef and onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Dried Beef Cheese Spread in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p7
Reviews for Dried Beef Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2011
"I love this recipe served with Pretzel Crisps. Its addictive."