- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jar (5 ounces) dried beef, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice and garlic powder until smooth. Beat in beef and onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Dried Beef Cheese Spread in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p7
Reviews for Dried Beef Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2011
"I love this recipe served with Pretzel Crisps. Its addictive."