Dressed-Up French Green Beans Recipe
- 4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook green beans according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain beans; add bacon mixture and gently stir to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 67 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Dressed-Up French Green Beans