Dressed-Up Cucumbers Recipe
These cucumbers are amazingly easy. I just add chopped green peppers and onion from our garden and bottled dressing.—Charlotte Baillargeon, Hinsdale, Massachusetts
- 3 large cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 169 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 677mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Dressed-Up Cucumbers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC