These cucumbers are amazingly easy. I just add chopped green peppers and onion from our garden and bottled dressing.Charlotte Baillargeon, Hinsdale, Massachusetts
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 large cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 169 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 677 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.