These cucumbers are amazingly easy. I just add chopped green peppers and onion from our garden and bottled dressing.—Charlotte Baillargeon, Hinsdale, Massachusetts
- 3 large cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dressed-Up Cucumbers in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p7
Reviews for Dressed-Up Cucumbers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review