Dressed-Up Cheesecake Recipe
Our Test Kitchen staff takes advantage of convenience products to transform plain store-bought cheesecake into a delectable dessert. Served on a plate decorated with swirls of chocolate syrup, each sensational slice looks as if a master baker prepared it.
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 frozen New York-style cheesecake (30 ounces) , thawed
- Chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl, combine toffee bits and caramel topping; spread over cheesecake. To serve, drizzle chocolate syrup on dessert plates; top each with a slice of cheesecake. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Dressed-Up Cheesecake in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p21
Reviews for Dressed-Up Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2011
nice and easy!
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2008
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious! I served this to my family and now they can't get enough of it. Thanks for this great recipe taste of home!
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecake Toppings >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- No Bake Cheesecakes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >