Our Test Kitchen staff takes advantage of convenience products to transform plain store-bought cheesecake into a delectable dessert. Served on a plate decorated with swirls of chocolate syrup, each sensational slice looks as if a master baker prepared it.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 frozen New York-style cheesecake (30 ounces) , thawed
- Chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl, combine toffee bits and caramel topping; spread over
- cheesecake. To serve, drizzle chocolate syrup on dessert plates; top
- each with a slice of cheesecake. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 447 calories, 29 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.