Dressed-Up Beef Tips Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or additional beef broth
- 1/2 cup cut fresh green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh carrot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and wine until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet, saute the beans, carrot and onion in butter for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add beef tips; heat through. Stir broth mixture and add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parsley. Yield: 4 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Dressed-Up Beef Tips
Sort By :
This recipe is NG