I love desserts and was looking for a way to use hazelnut spread when I came up with this recipe. I wanted something that could be prepped quickly, boom-boom-boom, and this is wonderful! —Karen Bowlden, Boise, Idaho
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (13 ounces) Nutella
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until thickened. Add Nutella; beat just until combined. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, top with marshmallows; press gently into filling. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Dreamy S'more Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p33
Reviews for Dreamy S'more Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review