- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (13 ounces) Nutella
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until thickened. Add Nutella; beat just until combined. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, top with marshmallows; press gently into filling. If desired, heat marshmallows with a kitchen torch until lightly browned, 30-45 seconds. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Dreamy S'more Pie
"The pie was easy as pie to make and so darn delicious, I made 2 pies and took them down to Bingo, they were gone in 60 seconds...my husband wanted seconds, but there were only empty pie plates! I made sure to whipped my heavy whipping cream until thick so the texture holds up the heavy nutela....this is a keeper!!"
"My husband and I really liked these, but didn't think they tasted much like s'mores. I'd make it again, but maybe try the chocolate spread instead and see if that improves the s'more taste. Also, I made these into several mini pies and it still worked out perfectly."
"I don't understand how so many people thought HEAVY whipping cream was whipped cream...I LOVE NUTELLA! ! Will definitely try this for my next treat.;)"
"Very, very rich! I made 2 pies, 1 with Nutella and 1 with Hershey's chocolate spread. They were both good but very soft. I think next time I will decrease the amount of whipping cream. Also , I burned the marshmallows under the broiler but who doesn't like burned marshmallows! lol (too close to heat-my fault)"
"I like the Hershey's plain chocolate spread so much better than Nutella, so I will try this recipe with that instead. Since I like sweet deserts, I think I might toss in 1/2 a cup of Splenda, but I'll make the filling first without it just to make sure. This looks like such an easy, fast, wonderful dessert! I love a pie I don't have to bake!"
"I don't care for Nutella either, but I'm thinking the newer Hersey's spreads in chocolate would probably work just fine. Gonna give it a try!"