- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (13 ounces) Nutella
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until thickened. Add Nutella; beat just until combined. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, top with marshmallows; press gently into filling. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Dreamy S'more Pie
"My husband and I really liked these, but didn't think they tasted much like s'mores. I'd make it again, but maybe try the chocolate spread instead and see if that improves the s'more taste. Also, I made these into several mini pies and it still worked out perfectly."
"We loved this pie. I went to get another piece and my adult children had eaten the whole pie. Making it for my faculty Christmas luncheon."
"I made this pie several times this summer to rave reviews. The only thing I did differentlywas if there were any leftovers, I put fresh marshmallows on and stuck it under the broileragain for a couple minutes. Really easy and really good."
"I don't understand how so many people thought HEAVY whipping cream was whipped cream...I LOVE NUTELLA! ! Will definitely try this for my next treat.;)"
"Very, very rich! I made 2 pies, 1 with Nutella and 1 with Hershey's chocolate spread. They were both good but very soft. I think next time I will decrease the amount of whipping cream. Also , I burned the marshmallows under the broiler but who doesn't like burned marshmallows! lol (too close to heat-my fault)"