Dreamy S'more Pie Recipe
I love desserts and was looking for a way to use hazelnut spread when I came up with this recipe. I wanted something that could be prepped quickly, boom-boom-boom, and this is wonderful! —Karen Bowlden, Boise, Idaho
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (13 ounces) Nutella
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until thickened. Add Nutella; beat just until combined. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, top with marshmallows; press gently into filling. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 621 calories, 42 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC