- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (13 ounces) Nutella
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until thickened. Add Nutella; beat just until combined. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, top with marshmallows; press gently into filling. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Dreamy S'more Pie
Sort By :
"I made this pie several times this summer to rave reviews. The only thing I did differentlywas if there were any leftovers, I put fresh marshmallows on and stuck it under the broileragain for a couple minutes. Really easy and really good."
"I don't understand how so many people thought HEAVY whipping cream was whipped cream...I LOVE NUTELLA! ! Will definitely try this for my next treat.;)"
"Very, very rich! I made 2 pies, 1 with Nutella and 1 with Hershey's chocolate spread. They were both good but very soft. I think next time I will decrease the amount of whipping cream. Also , I burned the marshmallows under the broiler but who doesn't like burned marshmallows! lol (too close to heat-my fault)"
"Delicious and easy pie. My son is a big fan a s'mores and he loved this dessert."
"Marilii, did you say Hershey's plain chocolate spread? I must be living under a rock, because I have not heard of this. Had I known, I would have already made a sandwich out of it!"