Dreamy Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in whipped topping. Serve with fruit. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 cups.
Reviews for Dreamy Fruit Dip(9)
Sort By :
This was great it would not let me put a star rating in but it was a 5 star. I made it for my daughters birthday and added pink food coloring. It turned out great and was a big hit.
I brought this dip to a supper for college students. Many commented on how good it tasted and when the dish was empty, some of the kitchen staff even scraped the sides of the bowl and licked the spoons that were in it! I made it with reduced fat cream cheese and low fat whipped topping but I did use real butter. It was delish! I received requests for the recipe, too.
This is my favorite fruit dip recipe! So delicious with fresh fruit and so easy to make.
I use this at every party or event I hold. The dip is so good, everyone claims they could eat it by itself! :)
I use this at every party or event I hold. The dip is so good, everyone clains they could eat it by itself! :)
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >