You won't need a net to catch these delightful dragonflies, but they're so cute. they'll disappear fast. Store-bought cookies and pretzels are dipped in candy coating and sprinkled with sugar.
6 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + standing
- 8 ounces white candy coating, finely chopped
- 6 Pirouette cookies
- Colored sugar
- 12 pretzels
- 12 large marshmallows
- Line an ungreased baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a
- microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
- Coat cookies with candy coating. Place on prepared pan. Sprinkle with
- colored sugar. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- If necessary, warm remaining candy coating. Dip the pretzels in the
- coating; allow excess to drip off. Press two pretzels against each
- cookie, propping with the marshmallows. Immediately sprinkle with
- colored sugar. Let stand until set. Carefully remove dragonflies
- from waxed paper and marshmallows. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 271 calories, 13 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.