Dragon Dippers Recipe
Once you taste these crispy chips, you may never buy tortilla chips again. The homemade snacks are a snap to prepare with a mere five ingredients. They're perfect for digging into the Taco Dip Dragon or serving with salsa.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1. Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until crisp. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (4 each) equals 59 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC