Dragon Dippers Recipe
Once you taste these crispy chips, you may never buy tortilla chips again. The homemade snacks are a snap to prepare with a mere five ingredients. They're perfect for digging into the Taco Dip Dragon or serving with salsa.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1. Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until crisp. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
4 each: 59 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Dragon Dippers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC