- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until crisp. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Dragon Dippers in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p57
Reviews for Dragon Dippers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review