- 3 powdered sugar doughnuts (graduated sizes from 2 to 3 inches if possible)
- 1 powdered sugar doughnut hole or mini doughnut
- 5 mini chocolate chips
- 1 orange-mint Tic Tac
- 1 piece (10 to 12 inches) "fruit by the foot" fruit roll
- 3 gumdrops
- 2 pretzel sticks
- 1 starlight mint
- On a small plate, stack the three doughnuts to form body of snowman. Place doughnut hole on top for head. Add chocolate chip buttons and eyes and an orange-mint nose.
- Make 1-in. cuts on both ends of the fruit roll to form scarf fringe; wrap scarf around neck. Press a gumdrop onto each pretzel to form mittens; press pretzel arms into body. Top with a hat made from a mint and a gumdrop. Yield: 1 snowman.
Reviews for Doughnut Snowman
Sort By :
"Pretty Good Ideas . Kids love it."
"This was so cute. All five of my nieces ages 9 on down to my 2 year old daughter loved this. We used gummy life savers instead of the peppermints (I don't like to give children hard candy). We used extra pretzels stuck in the bottom of the doughnut hole and run through the doughnut centers to keep them from falling over. We also had to use a little icing to hold the candies and choc chips on, pressing was not enough and the kids tended to mash too hard and I had to replace several heads, the icing worked much better. This is a great, simple activity for sleepovers."
"This is really cute & something that is easy to do"
"My daughters' friends made them at her sleepover party for breakfast and loved them. It is a very cute idea."