Doughnut Bread Pudding with Brandy Cream Sauce Recipe
Here's a fun and super easy bread pudding for holiday entertaining. It takes just 10 minutes to prep and let it bake while you're enjoying dinner. The fail-proof sauce is delightful.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 plain cake doughnuts
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, melted, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Arrange doughnuts in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with pecans. Whisk the eggs, milk, 1-1/2 cups ice cream and sugar; pour over doughnuts. Let stand for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes; sprinkle with cranberries. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Just before serving, combine brandy and remaining ice cream. Serve with warm bread pudding. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Doughnut Bread Pudding with Brandy Cream Sauce in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p101
Reviews for Doughnut Bread Pudding with Brandy Cream Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review