- Pour into prepared pan.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1-1/2 in. of hot
- water to larger pan. Bake at 400° for 19-22 minutes or until
- temperature reaches 160° and top appears set. Cool on a wire rack
- for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen;
- cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- For ganache, place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan,
- bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in espresso. Spread over cake. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without optional garnishes) equals 296 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.