- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Set aside remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade. Grill or broil 15-20 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Double K Grilled Salmon
Sort By :
"Wonderful flavor and easy to make. FAmily loved it"
"This salmon was delicious! Salmon is not my favorite and my husband even less so; but with all the health benefits, I am trying to incorporate it more. This was one of the best we have had and is a go to.I am not a big fan of vinegar, so I replaced it with dijon mustard, which I like with salmon. Also, we turned the fish halfway through cooking."
"I couldn't taste any spiciness which was good for my kids (who ate it up!). We all thought it was really good though. If I were to make it just for adults, I would increase the hot sauce."
"very very good!!"