- Add the cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, pepper Jack cheese,
- cheddar cheese, salt, cumin and pepper; cook and stir until cheese
- is melted.
- Drain pasta. Add the beans, bacon, cilantro and pasta to the cheese
- sauce. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle
- with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and
- golden brown. Garnish with additional cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 837 calories, 41 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 1,283 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.