Double Frosted Brownies Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 to 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from side of pan comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar and pudding mix until blended. Add enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Frost brownies. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread with fudge frosting. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Double Frosted Brownies(4)
Sort By :
This is a rich dessert so a little goes a long way. Delicious for all you chocoholics!
The first time I made brownies i didn't wait until they were total cool before fosting so butter seperated and soaked into brownies. However the second time i got it right. These brownies are really rich. I like sweet stuff but these are too sweet for my taste.
I ;have already given this reciipe to 5 people. I don't usually like brownies but this is to die for.
These brownies are very tasty but rich. I would make them again, but not very often. Two frostings are almost a bit much and I am a sweet lover. Figure on about 2 hours to make these. They are great in small quantities.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >