Double-Duty Apricot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle pork with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Whisk preserves, 2 teaspoons rosemary, horseradish and garlic; brush over pork.
- 2. Combine sweet potatoes, olive oil and remaining rosemary; place around tenderloin. Sprinkle sweet potatoes with remaining salt.
- 3. Bake until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, about 25-30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice half of the pork and serve with sweet potatoes. Save remaining pork for
- 4. href="/Recipes/Pork-with-Spanish Rice">Pork with Spanish Rice or another use. Yield: 2 servings plus leftovers.
3 ounces cooked pork with 3/4 cup sweet potato: 350 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein .
Reviews for Double-Duty Apricot Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.