- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup thinly sliced firm bananas
- 4 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Divide half of pudding mixture among four dessert dishes. Top with half of the banana slices and remaining pudding mixture. Sprinkle with crumbs. Top each with the remaining banana slices and garnish with a cherry. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Double-Decker Banana Cups
"Excellent. Used 2 cups of milk for the pudding, and 1 cup of the whipped topping. Found it to be creamier,less concentrated."
"My whole family LOVED this!!!"
"Very good, easy, and looks fancy. This is good enough for guests!"
"I took a chance and made this for our granddaughters, one of which always declared that she didn't like pudding. I knew she liked fruit, however so decorated the top with assorted berries. They both absolutely loved it."
"I used banana pudding and light whipped cream. I can't believe my child actually ate the banana slices! It's a miracle!!"
"These were so good. I also used fat free cool whip."
"I already make this dessert in a 9x13 pan, but I add crushed pineapple with the layer of banana and sometimes add coconut to the whipped cream. I use cooked vanilla pudding instead of instant.. (works better with the pineapple) My co-workers love it"