In Calgary, Alberta, Patricia Kinsella prepares these petite parfaits by layering a vanilla pudding mixture with sliced bananas and graham cracker crumbs. They make a speedy dessert or sweet snack.
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup thinly sliced firm bananas
- 4 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Divide half of pudding mixture among four dessert dishes. Top with half of the banana slices and remaining pudding mixture. Sprinkle with crumbs. Top each with the remaining banana slices and garnish with a cherry. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Double-Decker Banana Cups in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p37
Reviews for Double-Decker Banana Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review