Double-Crust Onion Quiche Recipe
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, quartered and sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the cheese, onion, bacon, salt and pepper; mix well. Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom crust. Add egg mixture. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges; cut slits in top.
- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Remove foil; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until the crust is golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Double-Crust Onion Quiche in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p8
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Double-Crust Onion Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >