Double Corn Dressing Recipe
I have served this delicious dressing, made with a dry stuffing mix, over the years to family and friends, and it always receives compliments. It goes great with pork or poultry.—Berliene Grosh, Lakeland, Florida
- 1 package (12 ounces) unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet yellow and red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, onion, sweet peppers and seasonings. Add the eggs, corn and butter; toss to coat. Stir in enough broth to achieve desired moistness.
- 2. Spoon into a 3-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 16 servings.
3/4 cup equals 190 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Double Corn Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC