- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, rice milk, oil and vinegar. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; stir in corn.
- Transfer to an 8-in x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (6 slices).
Reviews for Double Corn Cornbread
Sort By :
"I used regular flour and regular milk, creamed corn, and cut out the balsamic vinegar. Huge hit with the hubby."
"I made this with regular all purpose flour and skim milk. It turned out very good. I like the whole corn in it. Very easy to make."
"I also made this with regular all purpose four and skim milk. It turned out very good. I like the whole corn in it. Very easy to make."
"Better than the box mix"
"We thought this was just ok. It seemed really bland to us."