- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, rice milk, oil and vinegar. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; stir in corn.
- Transfer to an 8-in x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (6 slices).
Reviews for Double Corn Cornbread
Sort By :
I used regular flour and regular milk, creamed corn, and cut out the balsamic vinegar. Huge hit with the hubby.
I made this with regular all purpose flour and skim milk. It turned out very good. I like the whole corn in it. Very easy to make.
I also made this with regular all purpose four and skim milk. It turned out very good. I like the whole corn in it. Very easy to make.
Better than the box mix
We thought this was just ok. It seemed really bland to us.
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Mexican Bread Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >