Double Chocolate Walnut Fudge
Anyone who's fond of chocolate will like this smooth, nutty fudge twice as much. I enjoy making several batches when Christmas rolls around. It doesn't last long at our house during the December festivities!
81 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil; grease foil with butter.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine semisweet chocolate chips and 3/4
- cup milk over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup walnuts
- and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread into prepared pan.
- In another saucepan, combine milk chocolate chips and remaining milk.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining walnuts and vanilla. Spread over
- first layer. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm. Using
- foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in.
- squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight
- container. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 69 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.