Double Chocolate Walnut Fudge Recipe
Anyone who's fond of chocolate will like this smooth, nutty fudge twice as much. I enjoy making several batches when Christmas rolls around. It doesn't last long at our house during the December festivities!
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1. Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil; grease foil with butter.
- 2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine semisweet chocolate chips and 3/4 cup milk over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup walnuts and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread into prepared pan.
- 3. In another saucepan, combine milk chocolate chips and remaining milk. Remove from heat; stir in remaining walnuts and vanilla. Spread over first layer. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
1 serving (1 each) equals 69 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC