Double Chocolate Treats Recipe
This recipe is for me because I can't get enough chocolate! I like to make these tasty cookies for my family.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- Additional sugar, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in corn syrup and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 2. Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls; roll in sugar if desired. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until cracks look dry. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 279 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Treats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC