Double-Chocolate Toffee Icebox Cake Recipe
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) chocolate wafers
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- 2. Arrange 20 cookies on bottom of an 8-in.-square baking dish. Spread a fourth of the chocolate pudding and a fourth of the whipped cream over cookies. Repeat layers three times. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 538 calories, 28g fat (14g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Double-Chocolate Toffee Icebox Cake
"Kidhouse, you can use Oreos with the cream scraped off, or chocolate Graham crackers if you can't find wafers"
"Wanted to make it but couldnt find chocolate wafers. Can you use something else?"
"This is a 10. I did not use whipping cream but used cool whip instead."