Double-Chocolate Toffee Icebox Cake Recipe
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) chocolate wafers
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- 2. Arrange 20 cookies on bottom of an 8-in.-square baking dish. Spread a fourth of the chocolate pudding and a fourth of the whipped cream over cookies. Repeat layers three times. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 538 calories, 28g fat (14g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Double-Chocolate Toffee Icebox Cake
"Wanted to make it but couldnt find chocolate wafers. Can you use something else?"
"This is a 10. I did not use whipping cream but used cool whip instead."