Double Chocolate Pie
"If you thought your days of luscious chocolate pies were over, think again!" says Carol LaNaye Burnette of Sylvan Springs, Alabama. "This light pudding pie is a rich and creamy treat."
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- Semisweet chocolate curls and shavings, optional
- In a bowl, whisk 3/4 cup milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes
- or until thickened. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread into
- In another bowl, whisk the remaining milk and the white chocolate
- pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in
- remaining whipped topping. Spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate
- for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece (calculated without garnish) equals 191 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 426 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.