"If you thought your days of luscious chocolate pies were over, think again!" says Carol LaNaye Burnette of Sylvan Springs, Alabama. "This light pudding pie is a rich and creamy treat."
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- Semisweet chocolate curls and shavings, optional
- In a bowl, whisk 3/4 cup milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, whisk the remaining milk and the white chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Double Chocolate Pie in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p16
Reviews for Double Chocolate Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review