- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- Semisweet chocolate curls and shavings, optional
- In a bowl, whisk 3/4 cup milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, whisk the remaining milk and the white chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Pie
"I felt that adding the cool whip to the pudding mixture really diluted the chocolate flavor, which is why I gave it an average rating."
"I have made this using regular pudding loved it."
"I have made this recipe several times using both sugar free and regular pudding. Both ways turn out perfect. It also works well with Cheesecake flavored pudding in place of the white chocolate or vanilla. I have requests for this pie EVERY holiday, I just dont tell the extended family how incredibly easy it is to make...they think I spent alot of time on it...shhh that can be our little secret"
"Aspartame is also bad if your pregnant"
"THE CONCENSUS OF ASPARTAME IS IF YOU ARE NOT ADHD AND YOU DON'T EAT IT EVERYDAY IT WON'T HURT YOU. AND THE pie IS WONDERFUL! BAMBAM"
"Easy to make and everyone loved it"