- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until tops are cracked. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Pecan Cookies
Sort By :
"Wonderful recipe. I halved it and it made 2 dozen good size cookies. Left them in 12 minutes. Easy, fast and delicious. A keeper."
"This cookie is one of my favorites. It is fairly easy to make. I really recommend using Penzy's cinnamon for this and even doubling the amount of cinnamon that the recipe calls for. It adds a nice kick and the flavor really comes out. This cookie is also a hit amongst my coworkers as well."