Double Chocolate Martini Recipe
Is it a beverage or a dessert? Don't let its looks fool you, this chocolate martini is potent, but good!—Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
- Grated chocolate
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- 1. Sprinkle grated chocolate on a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into chocolate. Place cherry in glass.
- 2. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 717 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Martini
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC