Double Chocolate Martini Recipe
Is it a beverage or a dessert? Don't let its looks fool you, this chocolate martini is potent, but good!—Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
- Grated chocolate
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- 1. Sprinkle grated chocolate on a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into chocolate. Place cherry in glass.
- 2. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 717 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Double Chocolate Martini
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2012
"Nice and smooth, be careful, ha! Very good drink."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC