I gave this away at our neighborhood Christmas party in cutie-patootie gift bags and was thrilled that I was able to give something to everyone. But the next week I started getting calls from the neighbors who'd made it and was blown away at the response. Everyone loves this! The white chocolate is what makes it extra creamy and chocolaty!—Mandy Rivers, Lexington, South Carolina
Recommended: 47 Sweet and Savory Snacks For Your TV Marathon
- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 2 cups baking cocoa
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot 2% milk
- Pulse the first five ingredients in a food processor until baking chips are finely ground. Transfer to a large airtight container. Store in a cool, dry place up to 6 months.
- To prepare hot cocoa: Place 1/3 cup hot cocoa mix in a mug. Stir in hot milk until blended. Yield: 20 servings (6-2/3 cups hot cocoa mix).
Originally published as Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p192
Reviews for Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review