- sugar and extract; beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in
- gelatin mixture. Fold into pudding. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for
- 4 hours or until firm.
- Place cranberry sauce in a food processor; cover and process until
- blended. Stir in orange peel. Spoon over top; sprinkle with
- remaining almonds. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 655 calories, 40 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.