Double Chocolate Fudge Recipe
If you love chocolate, here's a receipt that's sure to please. This rich treat is a favorite of our family.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 cups chopped walnuts, optional
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil. Grease with foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallow creme until melted. Stir in chips and German sweet chocolate until melted. Add walnuts if desired; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- 4. Using foil, remove fudge from pan; carefully peel off foil. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 pounds.
1 serving (1 each) equals 47 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC