Double Chocolate Fudge Recipe
If you love chocolate, here's a receipt that's sure to please. This rich treat is a favorite of our family.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts, optional
- 1. Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil; grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter.
- 2. In a heavy large saucepan, combine sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 3. Stir in marshmallow creme until melted. Stir in both chocolates until melted. If desired, stir in walnuts. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- 4. Using foil, lift fudge from pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight containers in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 pounds (150 pieces).
1 piece: 47 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Fudge
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2010
"This is one of the best and easiest recipes ever!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC