Double Chocolate Fudge Recipe
If you love chocolate, here's a receipt that's sure to please. This rich treat is a favorite of our family.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 cups chopped walnuts, optional
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil. Grease with foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallow creme until melted. Stir in chips and German sweet chocolate until melted. Add walnuts if desired; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- 4. Using foil, remove fudge from pan; carefully peel off foil. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 pounds.
1 each: 47 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (9g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Double Chocolate Fudge
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2010
"This is one of the best and easiest recipes ever!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC