Double Chocolate Diamonds
Recipe provided by Smucker's® Ice Cream Toppings
36 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.+chilling
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line bottom and sides of 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x
- 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil. Coat with no-stick spray.
- BEAT shortening, peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl with an
- electric mixer at medium-high speed until creamy. Beat in eggs and
- almond extract until smooth. Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix at low speed just until combined. spread evenly in prepared
- BAKE 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out
- clean. Cool on wire rack while preparing chocolate layer.